Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What I'm Watching

I'm not a huge fan of the new shows this fall, but here are the exceptions. I hope these stick around for several seasons.



Even though I don't love being a lawyer, I absolutely love shows about lawyers no matter how outlandish.  The plot of this is so exciting and there are lots of interesting characters. 
I did not anticipate becoming a fan of this show, but I really enjoy watching it.  The closest thing I've ever seen to a telenovela before this was Ugly Betty.  This is now where near as awesome as Ugly Betty, but it's still fantastically entertaining.  And obviously I love the fact that she's waiting for marriage.  The 5% of us have to stick together. 


The Flash is really cute and the last episode featured Wentworth Miller who I believe will be a recurring character.  I am a sucker for superheroes and I am watching Gotham although I preferred the first episode to the last few.

No comments: