Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This Year

Last year I visited a new continent, Africa, and three new countries total: Liberia, Aruba, and the Bahamas.  I saw Stevie Wonder and Mariah Carey in concert and seven Broadway shows!

In 2015 I resolve to:
1. Go see the Statue of Liberty once and for all.  It never ever happens, but I just keep saying I'll go anyway.
2. Pay off 80% of student loans
3. Go to a new continent.  
4. Visit two new states
5. See Book of Mormon  
6. Go to a concert of one of my favorite artists
7. Move to a new apartment

Here's hoping . . .

2 comments:

~S~ said...

I am with you on the law school loans thing. I can't wait to be done with it! Good luck!

Jammie said...

You've already been to another continent. Here's hoping the rest of 'em get knocked off the list, too! :)