Friday, January 2, 2015

Merry Christmas

With all of the holiday festivities had a chance to talk about the best concert I've ever experienced.  If I thought I would lose my mind when Mariah announced her Christmas concerts it was nothing compared to the excitement I felt once I got to the legendary Beacon Theatre to see the Queen of Christmas herself.  She did many of my favorites including Christmas, Baby Please Come Home, Joy to the World, and O Holy Night which she performed with more panache and out of this world than the legendary studio recording.  She sang Christmas Time is Here!  That was a lovely surprise.  She also did Emotions and Hero.  There was a gospel choir, cute kids dancing, Santa, and all sorts of festive holiday cheer.  Best of all, she announced on facebook that she can't wait to do it again next year!  I can't wait either.  



1 comment:

Jammie said...

That sounds like it was a good show! But no "All I Want for Christmas is You"??