Monday, February 3, 2014

Sleep Deprived

There are many topics I would like to discuss but I am so sleep deprived I will be lucky to make it through the work day and safely trudge through the snow back to my apartment.  At some point I am going to completely burn out.  Until then, I guess I just keep working nonstop.  Here are some things I would like to discuss but I am just too tired:
  • Last night while watching the Super Bowl I learned that Phillip Seymour Hoffman died, much to my chagrin.  I loved him in Doubt, Capote, and even Catching Fire.  A friend pointed out that he recently starred in The Master, that movie inspired by L. Ron Hubbard founding Scientology and now he's dead.  I really need to see that.  
  • On Saturday night, C and I went to see The Wolf of Wall Street.  It was so funny and exciting but unneccessarily objectified women just as gratuitously as the unseemly characters portrayed in the film.
  • A friend currently nine months pregnant with the baby she concieved out of wedlock with her boyfriend from church posted an article on facebook slamming the same sex marriage ceremonies that took place during the Grammys. Glass Houses . . .
All would make for interesting posts, but I am just too tired to fully flesh out all my ideas. Headache all day long . . . 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://preppy-brit-becky.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

:)