Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birthday Celebration 1: L'Artusi

The other night A and I went back to a cute Italian place in the West Village.  We had tasty pasta followed by yummy dessert.  My gnocchi was melt in my mouth soft.  For dessert, A had this . . .

Hazlenut Chocolate torta
I had this and it was delicious.  I love soft desserts (i.e. pudding, custard, panna cotta, mousse etc) that are just purse sweetness with cream on top to boot.
Bittersweet Chocolate Budino
A surprised me with an additional birthday dessert since my big day was only a few days away.  I had been debating between two and she stealthily added my second choice on "her way to the bathroom."  Additional dessert is like a dream come true for me.  With friends like A, you really need to stick to your workout regimen.
Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
a closet look

No comments: