Friday, January 17, 2014

It Takes Two

January 4 marked the two year Anniversary of my first date with C.  I was so happy with my life two years ago, so it's quite a miracle that I am so much happier now.  To think I started this blog when I was so miserable in law school and then became even more miserable after became even more despondent after graduating is astonishing when I wake up every morning increasingly excited to face each day.  I am so glad I have so much written down so I can look back and know how blessed I am. Returning to Artisanale was a pleasure.  C had fondue for the first time.  We reminisced about how intensely he interviewed me on that first date and he recounted how he noticed me as soon as I walked in the door.  He told me he was way too full for dessert but that I should do ahead.  He then proceeded to steal half my petit fours and one of my precious macarons.  I'll allow it.    

No comments: