In 2014 I resolve to:
1. Go see the Statue of Liberty once and for all. I know I say I will do this every year.
2. Pay off 51% of student loans
3. Go to at least one new continent
4. Visit at least one new state
5. Go to a new city
6. Finish going paperless. I am almost there.
7. Go see three Broadway shows.
8. Go to a concert of one of my favorite artists
9. Stress out way less and be more selfish
10. Read at least ten nook books
Last year I only got a 7 out of 10
1. Enjoy my life and allow myself to take pleasure in the moment Check
2. Scan everything until I am living a paper free life Still working on it, but I'm getting there
3. Pay off 16% of the principal balance of my student loans. Check
4. See at least one new American city Check - Memphis
5. Go to at least one new state I went to a new country instead: Belize
6. Get fashion bucket list item #5 Vera Wang wedding gown and J Crew schoolboy blazer
7. Go see at least four Broadway shows (including Book of Mormon and Annie) Annie and Mary Poppins
8. Rekindle old relationships a few, but not as many as I would like
9. Go to a concert of one of my favorite artists Kanye West
10. Finally visit the Statue of Liberty nope