Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ladies Who Lunch

My sister was the greatest maid of honor.  She did so much to make my wedding the best time of my life. One of the nicest things she did was to host a bridal luncheon for all the ladies in the wedding party.  It was at the beautiful Swan Coach House in Atlanta. There were so many sweet surprises and it was only the beginning of my magical wedding weekend.
private room at the Swan Coach House
monogrammed handkerchiefs in keeping with my all white wedding theme
delicious red velvet cake pop favors
with my lovely wedding attendants
I wore the Jazlynn Chiffon Draped Dress from Elizabeth and James and cobalt blue Kate Spade Karolina bow pumps.  I ended up with six different white dresses for all my events and four different Karolina wedding pumps.  I'm only doing this once so I just went for it.
back of the dress
vegetable soup and pimento cheese tea sandwiches
delicious dessert in the shape of a swan


with my Aunt Ruth and Mom
new mom, sisters, and nieces

No comments: