Monday, April 30, 2012

Sparkler

Last night I went to see While We Were Here starring Kate Bosworth at the Tribeca Film Festival.  It was definitely a good one and even better than I hoped.  It's getting a little warmer outside and I'm ready to fall back in love with the city like I do every spring.  Nevertheless, I still wax nostalgic for those days when everything about New York seemed so new and exciting and magical.  Sometimes I feel like I've done it all.  My resolution to travel more this year couldn't have come at a better time since I definitely haven't done much of that.  I don't need any new clothes for my European vacation next month, but I did get two books (both mysteries) and a Kate Spade Gia. 
gold sparkler little gia
Inspired by the many "what's in my bag" posts by fellow bloggers I started of thinking of better ways to organize my purse.  It has always irritated me to see how messy the inside of my work bag looks and I finally decided to do something about it.  Now all of my receipts, mail, and other scraps of paper can be slyly hidden in what is meant to be a cosmetics case.  Between the gia, my bright green wallet, and my polka dot cosmetics case (all kate spade!) I have a colorful party going on inside my work bag now and I love it.  I hope this makes it easier to dig out my keys.  I think this will be a great place to store receipts and souvenir ticket stubs while abroad.  It can even double as a clutch for one of our evenings out.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog