Tuesday, April 17, 2012

As Easy as ABC

Getting visits from two different law school friends had me remembering the good times (no matter few and far between they seemed at the time). Despite the torture of it all I made several life long friends. The best thing that came out of my law school experience was A, my roomate, and a fellow New Yorker.  For her birthday we went to ABC Kitchen this past Saturday night. 

My meal was delicious . . . 
Pea Soup with cheddar cheese and bread


Homeade Ricotta Ravioli
Chocolate cake with melted cholate ganache and toasted marshmallow icing
A's Meal . . .
Crab Toast with lemon aioli
Spaghetti with Pistachio Pesto
Sundae - salted caremel ice cream, candied peanuts and popcorn, whipped cream, chocolate sauce
And it was only fitting that we end the night at Raine's Law Room


doorbell at Raine's Law Room

No comments: