Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swimming, Insects, Lilly cards

My mom sends me a card every month. Back in April I gave her the multi-patchtastic Lilly notecard book. Now she sends me notes on the cutest cards that I place all around my apartment. I guess that was a pretty selfish gift.

I have a pool in my building and it's pretty nice but it's so hard for me to get up the energy to put on my bathing suit and go. Lately I have been swimming about once a week which is really a shame. I am going to Hilton Head next week. Perhaps a new bathing suit will give me the inspiration I need to get in the pool.

I also have these weird little insects in my apartment that have been here since I moved in. They are only in the bathroom and I can't figure out what they could be. They are gray and tiny and just slither along on the floor. I keep the apartment so clean and take out the trash. I need to find out if the building has an exterminator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like silverfish - check out wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverfish

I see them sometimes at work. Only way I know to kill them is straight up stomping on 'em. Hate that.