Monday, September 7, 2009

Hilton Head 2009

So I made a polyvore to keep me in check for my annual Hilton Head outlet shopping trip.
hh 2
hh 2 by jennifermg featuring J Crew

I got almost everything. It turns out that September is not a great time to look for a new bathing suit. I searched high and low but still didn't find one. Luckily I brought and old yellow J Crew one just in case. Flat black boots are also not ubiquitous as I has anticipated so I didn't get those either, but I did get a lot. I got a navy pinstriped suit at Brooks Brothers and a yellow coat from J Crew that I cannot wait to wear (not that it needs to get super cold anytime soon.)

I got this from my sister as soon as I arrived (and it glows in the dark):

Lilly Pulitzer Sunny Shift Cotton Poplin

Lilly Pulitzer Doyle Shirt in Navy

I got this from TJ Maxx and I love it. So it is true what the say about being able to find Lilly there. Next I am going to work on getting my Halloween costume together. I think I want to be Twiggy.