Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Great to be Back

I am finally back in the city. It hasn't hit me yet. It's only been 2 years away but it feels like 10. I am taking bar classes which suck, but I am having good food and walking everywhere and wow. I haven't seen too many of my friends yet and I can thank barbri for that. Am I really supposed to be studying 8 hours a day after class? yikes. I am already behind in my studying but I will catch up. I must.

I am also homeless and jobless. I really hope that by the end of 2009 I can get my life back together. I have started visualizing myself as an attorney living in a grownup apartment with at least a little bit of grownup furniture.

P.S. I had a very preppy Christmas thanks to my lovely family. Kate Spade - ivory Karolina heels, cosmetics case, sunglasses, and black bag and Lilly Pulitzer sweaters galore =)

No comments: