I love music. I love making lists. I don't think I've ever made a list of my favorite albums of all time so here is my attempt. I am just going with whatever comes to mind first so I know I'll look at this later and think, wha wha? Lots of ladies on this list!
10. So many singles on this one. I just heard she is getting divorced. Sad. Oh well, time for a new album lady.
9. I was cool in middle school cause I had this CD.
7. Inspirational and timeless. I love these boys. I saw them at Irving Plaza and they did not dissapoint one bit.
5. I can listen to this album on repeat for weeks and weeks and nothing else. Best song. "She's Electric"
4. If you don't own this album then you are a seriously disturbed person and I am afraid of you.
3. This used to be my favorite album. It's so fun and her voice is so sweet.
2. As someone incapable of taking the easy route, I couldn't help but select this album. It was hard though because Wide Open Spaces is an amazing album and it kind of deserves this spot.