Monday, September 15, 2014

Personal Finance

Lately I've been reading a lot of personal finance blogs and I thought I'd list a few of my favorite.

Two Cents - Lifehacker  This one is just a lot of random tips on how to save money from everything from where you get the most savings at Costco to when you'll get the most for selling your old iphone.  

Afford Anything  This blog is about people to quit their office jobs and make money work for them rather than working like a dog for the money.  

Mr. Money Mustache  The most interesting of all the money blogs, it's also the most judgmental. This guy retired at 30 so he and his wife could stay at home with their baby.  The author really puts me in my place and inspires me to rethink my spending.  Sometimes this blog can be really frustrating for me.  People who realized in their early twenties that they shouldn't take out student loans put me to shame.  Nevertheless, I have an abundance of faith in better late than never and I am applying as many of the mustachian principals as I can live with.

No comments: