Sunday, August 10, 2014

Where I've Been

Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
18 states left to visit
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
countless countries left unseen
These maps make me restless to go more places.  So much to see.  So little vacation time.  I watched my friends travel so much during college and law school and I just put it off.  I thought it best not to accrue more debt and I think that for me that was the right decision.  Nevertheless, it's left me with this itch to see the things that my friends talk about.  I want to ride on an elephant.  I calculated that this year I will do a month's worth of traveling.  When that includes trips to Georgia and Tennessee (where C's from), that's really not much time to explore the great unknown.  I still haven't figured out how these people who travel for months save for retirement.  

No comments: