Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Brunch Dates

A and I have indulged in a couple nice brunch dates in the past few weeks.  Having weekends off is fabulous.  A couples weeks back we went to Minetta Tavern.  I can't believe I had never been there after partying on Macdougal street for so many years.  I would give the food a 3.5 out of 5.


brioche french toast
A's black label burger
pots de creme in vanilla and chocolate
A's chocolate cake

This past Sunday we met at BG, also a new one for me. Situated at the top of Bergdorf Goodman, BG offered the most delightful brunch experience I've had in a while. I had a hot chocolate which was absolutely divine. We both got the french toast and it came with eggs which was really nice for a change.  I always want both, but never want to actually order two meals.    The french toast would definitely make my top 5 list.  The wait staff was also attentive and warm.  
french toast at BG


After brunch we went shopping and I got something on my fashion bucket list. A found it, but that is a post for another day.

No comments: