Friday, June 28, 2013

Something Blue

I have been seeing lots of ladies walking around in beautiful cobalt blue lately and I would love to have a dress in this color.  I think it looks great on everyone, but absolutely exceptional with a nice tan.  Different brands have different names for the color, but it is definitely all the rage right now.  Here are some of my favorites.
DVF Zarita Lace dress in vivid blue
Lilly Pulitzer Elsa top in schooner blue
Beguiling Beauty dress in blue
Kate Spade Karolina in cobalt blue 
I've already purchased the pumps for my bridal luncheon.

1 comment:

Jammie said...

Oooh that is such a pretty color! Are you going to wear the pumps with a white dress? I love that color combo: blue and white. It looks so jaunty yet somehow also gives me a restful feeling. Odd. :D