Monday, June 4, 2012

Back to Work

I've been back from Europe for exactly one week and the thing I am missing the most is the whole pot of hot chocolate I had almost every day at breakfast.  It only took a week but I am finally over the jetlag.  Now it's back to the grind for me.  Since my return I've been trying to catch up on all the shows filling my dvr.  I can't help but notice the Kate Spade and Burberry everyone is wearing.  It's not just Glee anymore.  The stylists on Days of Our Lives, Fairly Legal, and Melissa and Joey seems to shop the same stores that I do.  They're not even being subtle about it.  Oh well.  Here are a few pics from my trip.  We started out in the state of Rheinland Pfalz, Germany where my mom's side of the family lived over 300 years ago.
Bad Kreuznach
Worms
Mouse Tower in Bingen
playing chess in Bingen

No comments: