Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012

Since I've had my blog I've been pretty good about keeping my resolutions.  I guess once I tell the internet world then I have to do it.  So my 2012 goals will be far more ambitious than the last few years.  This year the new places I visited included Newport, RI, Montreal, Atlantic City, and Bethlehem, PA. Not too shabby, but I think I can do better next year. Maybe a new state and a country on another continent. Here goes . . .

1. Make at least 25% of my clothing purchases vintage and/or "made in America"
2. Visit a new American city
3. Visit a new foreign country
4. See Book of Mormon on Broadway
5. Pay off 20% of the principal balance of my student loans. This one will make #s 2 and 3 difficult.
6. Get item #4 from my fashion bucket list
7. Do one of the following: sky diving, heli-skiing, white water rafting, hang gliding, or ziplining
8. Maintain my weight.  I've done it for two years now so I'm feeling pretty confident
9. Do NOT buy more than two pair of Kate Spade Karolinas.  I just bought the camel ones and that makes eleven.  I don't care if they come out with 20 new to die for colors.  I will not get more than two pair. 
10. Attend a professional football game
11. Go skinny dipping
12. Get great seats for a concert of one of my favorite artists
13. Read this book I bought months ago about Esther that's supposed to be a really good Bible study
14. Attend a show at the Metropolitan Opera House
15. Help at least two kids improve their reading
16. Try Peruvian food just cause I never have
17. Learn how to hem my own pants
18. Explore a secret part of New York City
19. Go see the Frick Collection
20. Stop doing things I don't really want to do just to make other people happy.


No comments: