Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Day

A great thing happened to me today. So yesterday I lamented that I had no way of finding the attorney who supervised me at Legal Aid two summers ago. Well it turns out that the attorney who replaced her was a coworker of mine last summer in the tax clinic. That was fabulous news because she is a super nice girl and she told me she would get my affidavit all filled out. Yes!

In other news, I've lost about 25 pounds in the past 3 months and am feeling less busty. None of my bras fit, but when I went to Victoria's Secret for a sizing they said I'm still the same size I've been since I was like 13. They gave me a bra box which I'd never seen before. It's a box filled with every bra VS has in your size. I tried on about 10 and only two fit well, but it was such an efficient process. Whoever came up with that idea is a pragmatic genius. I highly recommend it. My favorites were the Secret Embrace and the Plunge. Is this TMI? Then stop reading now. I went swimming today. I put on my new bathing suit, looked in the mirror and thought. Wow. My next bf is going to be so lucky. I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

The Mothership Abroad said...

Congrats on losing 25 that is awesome!