Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Missed NY before I could unpack

So two weekends ago I visited my friends J and E in Oakland, CA and met their new baby N. She the cutest most perfect baby ever. It was a lot of fun, but it's so sad that I don't get to see her and hold her all the time.

This past weekend I was out of town again. This time I was back home in Augusta because my bf, M was getting married. It was such a fun wedding. I cried like five times. The bridesmaid dresses looked great on everyone and the bridesmaid gifts were really cute monogrammed umbrellas. I finally got to wear the satin ivory kate spade karolinas my sister got me for Christmas.
They are the best shoes ever. I did the cha cha slide (which means I was literally jumping up and down 5 times in a row) in these shoes and my feet didn't hurt at all. I wasn't stumbling around. It was amazing. I was even able to walk back to my house from the reception without achy feet. I spent seven hours (most of which I was standing) in those shoes. Of course this means I need to get them in every single color.

I've been having so much fun, but it's good to be home.

No comments: