- I've been working out 6 days a week for the past few weeks and it's becoming a lifestyle change.
- I start most of my days with a blueberry, strawberry, banana shake. yum.
- Every day that I don't meet a friend for lunch, I spend my whole hour reading a really great book. I recently finished Murder After a Fashion by Grace Carroll and Murder of a Royal Pain by Denise Swanson.
- Every day I talk, g chat, text, email and facebook with people who love me, even if they live in other countries.
- I've discovered podcasts like This American Life where I can hear the most fascinating stories and learn about the world in such an interesting way.
- Lately, I've been holding a lot of babies. I've reached that age where lots of friends have babies and I am finally getting to hold them for lengthy periods of time. Holding a baby is the absolute best feeling in the world imho.
- I will be traveling to three different beaches in the next year, possibly on three different continents.
- I'm not comparing my life to the lives of my friends and acquaintances anymore. I've always gone to fancy schools and lived in zip codes like 10065, so I know a lot of people who take their comfortable lifestyles for granted. I hope I never do reach that point. All I have to do is compare my life now to what it's been in the past, and it feels like I'm floating on air.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
La Dolce Vita
My life is really great because . . . .
Posted by preppylawyer