Thursday, March 22, 2012

Octopi

There is nothing I like to shop for less than a bathing suit, but I did manage to find a couple for my trip to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami last weekend.  I especially loved this one that I found at Bloomingdales.

Lilly Pulitzer Boardwalk bikini

I opened a credit card there so I could check off another one of my New Year's resolutions and get 20% off in the process. I finally got #4 on my fashion bucket list, a Burberry Trench. My sister is bringing it tomorrow when she comes to visit. I had it shipped to her in South Carolina to avoid sales tax and I got free shipping.  Obviously.  I have many tricks up my sleeve for getting luxury items at a fraction of the price.  Waiting for this coat is taking every bit of patience I can muster.   It's perfect for the beautiful spring weather we're having in the city right now.  Hooray.


No comments: