Monday, October 31, 2011

What I Did This Weekend

This weekend was nasty outside and I didn't make plans for Halloween so it was the perfect time to use my movie coupons.  J and I went to see the Ides of March starring Ryan Gosling, of Mickey Mouse Club fame, and George Clooney.  Has anyone else seen that video of Ryan breaking up a fight at Astor Place?  He's just hot.  J and I talked for hours after the movie.  We were sitting on a bench outside the theater chatting when she thought she noticed Chris Rock entering the bathroom.  J has an eagle eye when it comes to celebrity sightings.  Despite his attempt at being stealth, he knew we'd spotted him as he walked toward the exit, and returned my huge smile with an even bigger one.  It sure beat the death stare I once got from Matthew Broderick. 

I also watched the Kim Kardashian wedding yesterday, only to find out she filed for divorce today.  I wonder if she made money or lost money on the production.

No comments: