Friday, July 29, 2011

Number Nine

Kate Spade Karolina in Strawberry



I think I have a problem. These babies came in the mail yesterday. I realize that since I moved into my place last September, I have purchased 5 or 6 of these bad boys. I haven't been on a week long vacation to a foreign country in three years. People keep getting married and having babies and birthdays and they all require gifts. Kate Spade keeps making Karolinas in new colors that I have to have and new dresses that I absolutely cannot possibly live without. In fact, I just purchased another one today. Don't even get me started on Chanel.


During law school there was a 6 month period when I just didn't buy any clothes. I think I may just have to resurrect that lifestyle. It's so embarassing to be turning 30 soon and to not have been anywhere. I will be going to Montreal this weekend. So that's a start.

No comments: