Monday, August 23, 2010

So Live Your Life

I have been so bad about blogging this summer but fortunately I have been living my life. Last week I went to my first Green Day concert in 10 years and it was so fun. I am in LOVE with Billie Joe Armstrong. It happened when he so earnestly sang 21 guns towards the end of the show. This past weekend my friend S visited from Atlanta and it was so much fun. She is one of my most fun friends ever!

We went to Alice's Tea Cup. The decorations are all Alice in Wonderland and the tea cups are so cute. I had an omelet and it was yummmy but next time I will get the french toast that S got. Look at it. mmmm
We also went to see the 2010 Tony winner for Best Musical.
Finally we ended up listening to and awesome cover band at Cafe Wha?.

I hadn't been there since college but Sunday nights are still so much fun.

My friend J from Savannah was also in town with her husband. It was great to catch up with her since we hadn't seen each other since her wedding 3 years ago. We had frozen custard from Shake Shack and sat near the Natural History Museum. I miss my friends from Georgia so much. It was so nice to reconnect but now I am so exhausted. Living life makes me sleepy.

No comments: