Thursday, June 17, 2010

Midnight Train to GA

I'm in GA again. But I don't want to talk about it. I got this survey off JGIWC.

Favorite color:
Green! Not only is it part of my last name, but it's also the color that can take me from gloomy to happy.
Favorite Brands/Designers: Kate Spade for clothes, Chanel for accessories, and Burberry for outerwear
Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden. Don't laugh. The salad is just so good. I'm a regular at The Crooked Tree in the East Village and Sala Thai on the Upper East Side.
Hobbies: I don't have any. After finishing with the bar I realizes that school is all I know how to do. I do love to swim and dance but I really need to get a hobby.
Favorite thing about yourself: My ability to stick to my principles.
What does your room look like (color scheme, theme, etc.): I don't have a room right now. If I did, I would want it to have all my collages that friends have made for me throughout my life decorating the walls to remind me of various times when my life was full of lots of friends and fun. It really means a lot to me when people make these for me.
If you could have dinner with 2 people (dead or alive) who would they be: Mariah Carey and Hillary Clinton
What is your next “big splurge”: A Chanel Bag. But who knows when that will be!
What is your favorite joke, quote, or saying: 1 Corinthians 15:58
Anything else you would like us to know about you (random fact)!? I was awarded the title of "most dramatic" in the second grade.

1 comment:

Black is the New Black said...

their salads ARE amazing ; )