Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who Can I Run To

I don't really trust anyone but myself. But, I'm trying to learn what areas I can trust each of my friends and family members in to minimize my dissatisfaction. It's much easier to learn who to trust for my clothes. I know I can always count on . . .

Anthropologie for headbands
Lane Bryant for sunglasses
Burberry for outerwear
Brooks Brothers for dress shirts
Lacoste for polos
Marc Jacobs for looking cooler than I actually am
Lilly for church dresses
Sugar for party dresses
Seven for all Mankind for jeans
American Eagle for plaid & argyle skirts left over from high school
Kate Spade for comfortable dress shoes
Sketchers for sneakers
and J Crew for tank tops, t-shirts, sweaters, bikinis, shorts, coats, and everything else

That's why I always just keep going back for more and more and more. If only the people in my life were as consistent . . .

1 comment:

Black is the New Black said...

totally agree re: burberry outerwear! I may have to copy this idea in the future... ; ) love your posts!