Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving

I have been without cable and internet for a couple weeks now. It hasn't mattered much because I've been too busy to deal with either. Moving out of my old apartment was emotional for me. It was supposed to be freeing, but instead it's just sad. It was supposed to help me move on. I've now been single for almost 9 months. I'm just as in love with him as I was a year ago and in as much pain as I was the day we broke up. Time has healed nothing.

After being in Georgia for the past week I have realized that you have to give up something crucial no matter where you live. In New York people are intelligent and cosmopolitan, but they don't have strong morals and values. Here people are stupid and ignorant, but they have great morals and values. This is a huge generalization but for the most part it's true.

No comments: