Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it just me?

I'm a little afraid to say this but . . . is it just me or is the new fall line for Lilly missing something? I hate to say it because many of my favorite bloggers have been singing its praises. Part of me feels like it's sacrilige for me to say anything negative about a designer that has served me so faithfully. Don't get me wrong, I have seen a dress and a pink sweater set I would love. Nevertheless, I'm used to wanting every single dress and every single top. I think I just want more pink. And I would like to see more dresses with much more shape to them. Now I feel bad. Oh well, there are enough summer clothes that I am in love with to get me to spring. It's not like I dress according to the season like I should anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the sweater set, and it's cute, but yeah - I'm not seeing anything spectacular in the fall line. The patterns/colors aren't really my taste.