Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Drop Dead Diva

I have started watching this new show on lifetime called Drop Dead Diva. Margaret Cho has a small role. It's about a skinny dumb blond girl who dies and comes back as a smart fat brunette attorney. I used to love legal shows, but now all I can do is moan and groan about how unrealistic they make the courtroom scenes. I've always been a nerd, but now I am a law nerd too. There was this part on the show where the opposing party comes up to the lawyer and her client offering a settlement. Without consulting her client, the attorney says absolutely not. All I can so is scream out loud at the tv, "No. You can't do that. You're client gets to make any decisions about settlements. You didn't even ask her. You can't do that!." How did I become this person?

No comments: