Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lilly and the Countess

I really want to see Gracie Mansion. But tours are only available on Wednesday mornings. I cannot get over my fascination with a mansion on the island of Manhattan. I want to be Mayor so that I can live there.

Last night at Bloomingdales had a Lilly event with Countess Luann de Lesseps from the Real Housewives of New York. Bravo really is my new obsession. The Countess is super tall and there were yummy cupcakes. I wore the new Andover Lilly dress (with blue monkeys) my sister just gave me. My friend M came with me. I think anyone who can handle herself with grace despite what she's going through is a Lady. After Bloomingdales we crossed the street and went to H&M where I got a white headband with a bow on it. It's super cute.

No comments: