Sunday, January 12, 2020

What I'm Reading

How many "Good Night" books does a one year old need? What's funny is that my son has even more of them so my daughter has access to all those as well. They represent maybe five percent of their total libraries. It's just amazing to me how many books these kids have accumulated. It has really removed any reason to cart them to one of our local libraries for anything other than activities. 
Image result for death in the stacks"Image result for lions and tigers and murder"
I have thankfully managed to get through a couple of non board books in 2020. While Death in the Stacks was great Lions and Tigers and Murder, Oh My was a disappointment. It felt like a haphazard finale to an otherwise captivating series. I'm looking for a series as great as Crazy Rich Asians, but books as good as those are rare.

No comments: