- Show up to your bachelorette party even though they were battling a stomach virus all day.
- Don't make excuses.
- Make your dinner date even though work was hard that day and they will have to go back to the office after.
- Arrive on time or call if they are running late due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Come into work even though it feels as though someone is literally stabbing them.
- Are conscientious because they know all of their actions have ripple effects for other people.
- Do not rsvp yes or verbally agree to attend an event and then send regrets.
- Make life fun and easy
- Think their problems are more important than everyone else's.
- Dishonest by definition.
- Take others for granted.
- Make life much more difficult than it has to be.
- Are intrinsically selfish.
We all have problems. We are all busy. I've dealt with more than my fair share of unemployment, funerals, heartbreak and illness and through it all I have still managed to honor my commitments.