Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Good Life

I can always find something to complain about. Nevertheless, life is so good right now and I am just soaking it all in.  Work is going well.  My relationships are great. My closet is full of beautiful clothes.  I can afford to travel.  When I started this blog I was really unhappy with my life and now I know how to never let that happen again.  I still have PTUSD (Post Traumatic Unemployment Stress Disorder) from graduating law school in 2009 with no job, but I feel like I am starting to overcome all the fear.  Inspired by Gawker's weekly unemployment stories section, I recently drafted an account my own struggle.  It's probably too horrific to post here, but I am contemplating it.  Writing about all the pain I endured made me so grateful for all the blessings of the past two and half years.  I don't deserve this embarrassment of riches that God has given me, but I will keep them as long as I am able.

1 comment:

Jammie said...

Way to go Jenn! That is an inspiring post and I am so happy for you!