Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Church Chick Lit

Lately my obsession with reading and the library had turned into an obsession with Church Chick Lit.  I remember when this genre was comprised of maybe two authors.  Now there are heaps of books to read and many of them are available to borrow from the New York Public Library.  Here are the ones I've read recently.  I would recommend them all.

This series is geared at a younger crowd (late teens, early twenties), but I thought it was really cute and the traveling part makes the stories interesting.  

I loved this book.  I thought it was well written and definitely not the typical Christian love story.  It deals with divorce and serious disappointment but still manages to be a delightful and uplifting read.  

This has been my favorite because it's a mystery.  The first installment of the "Smart Chick" series, Jo solves mysteries using a mix of home economics and chemistry degree savvy.

No comments: