Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Da Silvano

yellow heirloom tomato sorbet at Da Silvano
Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed with work and other things happening in my life.  Although I'm thankful for all the work I've had, it hasn't left me much time for friends, emptying out my storage unit, and exercise.  Fortunately two great things have happened in the past month.  First, my friend S moved from central New Jersey to Jersey City which makes her much more accessible to NYC and to me.  Second, my friend R moved back to the city from Pittsburgh.  Last week I had dinner with them and my friend C at Da Silvano, which happens to be one my my top 2 favorite Italian restaurants in the city.  Dinner was delicious and it felt so good to have more friends in close proximity, even if it's difficult to find the time to see them. 

No comments: