Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black Friday

So I was all psyched to go to Woodbury Commons the day after Thanksgiving. I had even picked out all the things I wanted to buy in my mind: Burberry trench, DVF wrap dress, Tory flats, J Crew t-shirts. etc. Unfortunately, life through me a curve ball and it looks like maybe I will just get the flats and some t-shirts. It seems as though any time I think I'm starting to get into a financially comfortable situation, something happens to set me back. I can never seem to really get ahead. Why?

For someone who like me, someone who loves outlet shopping more than anything, Woodbury sounds like the holy grail. I mean Bottega Veneta, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Chanel, Diane von Furstenburg, J Crew, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Tory Burch, Vineyard Vines. I just hope I can contain myself.

No comments: